Bộ đề thi giữa học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 năm 2020 – 2021 gồm 3 đề kiểm tra có đáp án kèm theo dành cho các em học sinh lớp 11 thử sức nhằm kiểm tra kỹ năng và củng cố kiến thức môn tiếng Anh.
Bộ tài liệu này sẽ giúp các em nâng cao kiến thức môn tiếng Anh làm quen với các dạng câu hỏi từ đó đưa ra phương pháp ôn thi có hiệu quả. Chúc các em học sinh đạt kết quả cao trong kì thi giữa kì II lớp 11. Sau đây là nội dung chi tiết, mời các bạn cùng tham khảo và tải tài liệu tại đây.
Đề thi giữa học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11
SỞ GD&ĐT ……TRƯỜNG THPT …….–
ĐỀ KIỂM TRA GIỮA HỌC KỲ II
NĂM HỌC 2020– 2021
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH – LỚP 11
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút
I. Circle the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the other words.
1. A. helps
2. A. chemistry
3. A fax
4, A. heat
5. A. capture
II. Circle the best answer for each sentence.
6. Nuclear energy is unlimited but it is very _________to human beings and the environment.
7. The music _________ you are listening sounds really interesting.
B. to that
C. to which
D. to whom
8. He was the first man _________ me the truth.
C. to tell
D. to be told
9. Dinosaurs became _________ millions of years ago.
10. She is the woman _______ I told you.
A. to whom
B. with whom
C. about which
D. about whom
11. Joyce thanked us for _________ them to dinner and said that they wanted to have us over for dinner next week.
A. to invite
12. Maria needs_________ another job. Her present company is going out of business.
A. to find
13. It was the kind of accident for _________ nobody was really to blame.
14. He is the singer about _________ I often tell you.
15. The 1st Asian Games _________ in New delhi, India in 1951.
A. were held
B. are held
C. was held
D. is held
16. Walkers can unwittingly damage the fragile environment _________.
A. that the birds live
B. where the birds live in
C. which live the birds
D. in which the birds live
17. Oil, coal, and natural gas are _________ fuels made from decayed material from animals or plants.
18. Only six _________ were played in the first Asian Games.
B. sports events
19. ________ heat comes from deep inside the earth.
20. The sun, water and the wind are other_________ sources of energy.
21. They won two gold_________ in bodybuilding and billiards.
22. Although there are some disadvantages, the potential of alternative sources of energy_________ great.
C. have been
23. Thousands of national parks all over the world_________ to protect endangered animals.
A. has been established
B. has been establishing
C. have been established
D. have been establishing
24. The quality of athletes, officials and sports facilities _________ through time.
A. is developing also
B. has also been developing
C. have also been developing
D. are developing
25. They work in a hospital _________ by the government.
A. which sponsored
B. was sponsored
26. The first person _________ the ball will be the winner.
A. who catch
B. to catch
D. who are catching
27. If he had listened to me, he _________ in the exams.
A. would have failed
B. wouldn’t have passed
C. wouldn’t have failed
D. wouldn’t pass
28. Many efforts have been made to protect ____ nature.
29. “Have you ever met the man _________ over there?” “No. Who is he?”
B. is standing
D. who he is standing
30. A: “Thank you for helping me!” – B. “_________”
C. You’re welcome
D. It’s nice to meet you
III. Read and fill in the blanks with the best answer.
We need energy to live and work. Our major source of (31) _________is oil. Oil is one kind of fossil fuel. The amount of fossil fuels in the world is (32) _________. Therefore, we must save it, and at the same time, we must find new sources of energy. Geothermal heat and nuclear power are alternative (33) _________of energy. They can give us electricity. Other alternative sources (34) _________ the sun, waves and water. These sources are not only unlimited and available (35)_________clean and safe for the environment. People should develop and use them more and more in the future.
D. has been
C. but also
IV. Find out the mistake in each sentence.
36. The song(A)to that(B)we listened(C) last night was(D) interesting.
37. We are moving to(B)Manchester, that(B)is in(C) the north-west of(D) England.
38. George is enough intelligent(A)to pass(B)this(C) economics(D) class without help.
39. The(A)woman with her(B)he fell in love(C) left him after a few(D) weeks.
40. He is the second(A)person be killed(B)in(C) that way(D).
V. Read the passage carefully, then choose the correct answers.
THE ASIAN GAMES
The Asian Games, also called the Asiad, is a multi-sport event held every four years among athletes from all over Asia. The Games are regulated by the Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) under the supervision of the International Olympic Committee (IOC). Medals are awarded in each event, with gold for first place, silver for second and bronze for third, a tradition which started in 1951. The Asian Games are dominated by the People’s Republic of China.
Competitors are entered by a National Olympic Committee (NOC) to represent their country of citizenship. National anthems and flags accompany the medal ceremonies, and tables showing the number of medals won by each country are widely used. In general, only recognized nations are represented, but a few non-sovereign countries are allowed to take part in. The special case of Taiwan was handled by having it compete as Chinese Taipei, due to the political status of Taiwan.
The 15th Asian Games were held in Doha, Qatar from December 1 to December 15, 2006. The 16th Asian Games will be held in Guangzhou, China from November 12, 2010 to November 27, 2010.
41. Which of the following is true?
A. The Asian Games are held every year.
B. The International Olympic Committee is the founder of the Asiad.
C.The first gold medals were given to the winning athletes in 1951.
D. The Olympic Council of Asia organizes the Games.
42.The People’s Republic of China _________.
A. is the strongest in the Asian Games B. is the host of the Asian Games
C. is not allowed to take part in the Games D. refuse to enter the Games
43. In the medal ceremonies _________.
A. the competitors are entered to represent their country of citizenship
B. national anthems are played
C. the number of medals won by each country is first announced
D. the winners are given a string of flowers
44. Which of the following is not mentioned in the passage?
A. The Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) receives the supervision from the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
B. The host country of the 1st Asian Games won a lot of gold medals.
C. Asiad stands for the Asian Games.
D. The Asian Games are held every four years.
45. Which of the following is not true according to the passage?
A. Qata was the host country of the 15th Asian Games.
B. The 16th Asian Games will take place in China.
C. Taiwan was not allowed to take part in the 15th Asian Games because of its political status.
D. During the Asian Games, athletes from all over Asia come together to compete.
VI. Choose the sentence that has the same meaning with the given one.
46. Although she has less teaching experience than the other staff member, she is one of the best teachers.
A. She is one of the best teachers because she has taught longer.
B. Other members of the staff teach less than she does.
C. She has the best experience of all the teachers on the staff.
D. She is one of the best teachers in spite of her having less teaching experience.
47. The people who wish to go on the tour are waiting in the lobby.
A. The people wish to go on the tour are waiting in the lobby.
B. The people wishing to go on the tour are waiting in the lobby.
C. The people wishing to go on the tour is waiting in the lobby.
D. The people wishing to go on the tour are waiting for the lobby.
48. Minh is the last boy who leaves the boat.
A. Minh is the first boy to leave the boat.
B. Minh is the last boy leaves the boat.
C. Minh is the last boy to leave the boat.
D. Minh is the last boy to be left the boat.
49. I must thank the man. I got the present from him.
A. I must thank the man from whom I got the present .
B. I must thank the man from which I got the present.
C. I must thank the man from whom I got the present from him.
D. I must thank the man whom from I got the present.
50. Tom had been driving all day. He was tired and wanted to stop.
A. Tom, who was tired and wanted to stop, had been driving all day.
B. Tom who was tired and wanted to stop had been driving all day.
C. Tom, whom was tired and wanted to stop, had been driving all day.
D. Tom, that was tired and wanted to stop, had been driving all day.
Tài liệu vẫn còn, mời các bạn tải file tài liệu để xem thêm chi tiết
Theo dõi chúng tôi www.hql-neu.edu.vn để có thêm nhiều thông tin bổ ích nhé!!!